From: Pieter and Heather <pieterheat...@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [TMIC]
To: "Rebecca" <wrabal...@gt.rr.com>, tmic-list@eskimo.com
Date: Saturday, July 10, 2010, 4:41 PM

#yiv1684573610  {
MARGIN-TOP:20px;FONT-FAMILY:Arial,
Helvetica;COLOR:#006666;MARGIN-LEFT:50px;FONT-SIZE:10pt;}

Rebecca,
There is also the medication Zanaflex.  It helps with spasms as well.
I take the 40 mg of Baclofen a day then I take 4 mg of Zanaflex at bedtime too.

There are others who do take more Zanaflex as well.
However both the Zanaflex and the Baclofen can affect your liver enzymes so you
will  need to have them checked regularly as well.

Heather in Calgary