  From: Patricia Cooley      To: bgunny7...@aol.com ; Tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 8:48
  Subject: RE: [TMIC] Save the last dance

  Gunny - I grew up with the music of the Drifters, etc.  I sure do miss
hearing it on any radio station now days.  The stuff they have now that they
call music is a shame.  "Save the last dance for me", was and is one of my
favorites.   Thanks for the memories you brought to my mind.

  Thanks again, Gunny, and I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

  Patti - Wisconsin