That is great news!

And from Coal Industry management!!!

Say: All is from God!

Dalton

From: john snodgrass <jcs...@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 07:11:52 -0800 (PST)
To: transverse myelitis <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Doc Pomus

I had an interesting call from the head of the human resources department
this morning.
each coal mine has a HR man,this was the "big man"

he sounded understanding and said that he would help me to get in temporary
total disability until my social security disability went into effect.

i was expecting the Ax

it doesnt pay much but at least it helps and i keep my insurance for 6
months.