I'm still having contracture in both legs. It is painful when I try to straighten my legs more than about 60 degrees, my knees just won't allow them to straighten any further

I recently completed about 3 months of painful physical therapy at home, and now I am in the process of trying to arrange wheelchair transport to an outpatient
PT group. The 20 degree weather is not helping, but I have to do this.

Years of being sedentary/bedridden has caused this according to the PT. I guess I just gave up when my Mom got sick and passed, but I'm trying the best I can.

Best to all,
Kevin