Kevin, I have been in trouble with different parts of my body since TM and ended up with therapy. Therapists do a wonderful job of working with the body. The work you put in will pay off. If you did stay inactive for a length of time with your body stiffening, between you and the therapists I bet you will come a long way. Just be patient and determined.
Good luck,
Janice

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin Wolfthal
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2010 3:21 AM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] question

I'm still having contracture in both legs. It is painful when I try to
straighten my legs more
than about 60 degrees, my knees just won't allow them to straighten any
further

I recently completed about 3 months of painful physical therapy at home,
and now
I am in the process of trying to arrange wheelchair transport to an
outpatient
PT group. The 20 degree weather is not helping, but I have to do this.

Years of being sedentary/bedridden has caused this according to the PT.
I guess
I just gave up when my Mom got sick and passed, but I'm trying the best
I can.

Best to all,
Kevin