Dear Friends,

Some months ago, one of you wrote in asking if anyone had a problem with maybe
1 leg being shorter than the other since having TM.    At the time, I had not
heard
of that being a possibility.       I now know what whoever was talking about.
 My legs are still the same length and my spine is straight, but I am walking
now as though
one leg is slightly longer than the other.     It is caused by the myelitis and
they tell me with therapy, they can fix it  -  I hope.            So, to
whoever wrote in asking about
that, I hope they got help for it.    Something happens in the upper back hip
area.     Anyway, I am working on fixing this and hope no one else has this
problem.

Janice