From: L T CHERPESKI
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2011 11:56 PM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com ; Janice Nichols
Subject: Re: [TMIC] TM

I was scheduled to start PT that day, but therapist wouldn't let me start
before she examined me because she saw that my gait was really "off" ~ She
worked on me for about 2 hours, and then I started my aqua therapy and did that
for about 6 months. That helped me a lot!  Long drive though, so I'm looking
for something closer to home.  And as of today my legs are still the same
length. (short! because I'm a very tall 5' 2"   :   )

Are you now or have you been walking with a cane?  When I'm tired and have
little energy, I have no business being any place except my house because I
know that's really hard on my entire body. True for all or most of us, I'm sure.

Linda