  From: Janice Nichols<mailto:jan...@centurytel.net>
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com<mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Monday, January 17, 2011 9:14 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] TM

  Dear Friends,

  Some months ago, one of you wrote in asking if anyone had a problem with
maybe 1 leg being shorter than the other since having TM.    At the time, I had
not heard
  of that being a possibility.       I now know what whoever was talking about.
   My legs are still the same length and my spine is straight, but I am walking
now as though
  one leg is slightly longer than the other.     It is caused by the myelitis
and they tell me with therapy, they can fix it  -  I hope.            So, to
whoever wrote in asking about
  that, I hope they got help for it.    Something happens in the upper back hip
area.     Anyway, I am working on fixing this and hope no one else has this
problem.

  Janice