From: rn11...@yahoo.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 6:04 AM
To: Janice Nichols
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] TM

      Hi Janice,
          I may have written about that. My left leg is 1 inch longer than the
right.  While in rehab learning to walk again,I was very unsteady.
Unfortunately,I "locked" my left knee,which stretched the tendon,making the leg
lengthen. None of the P.T. staff realized what I was doing.
          Now my gait is off because of the difference in the length of my legs.
          Cheryl in snowy Easthampton,MA