From: Dalton Garis
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2011 9:57 PM
To: jack...@att.blackberry.net ; TMIC
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Connected?

So;

I can report that I have about a 5-day period wherein I am mostly free of
severe difficulties, able to walk with a cane and to work for about 6 hours of
the day.  After this interlude, I have two or three days of extreme weakness
and convulsions limiting me to the big Morris chair or to bed.

That has been my cycle for about three months now.  It will be one year since
my first violent attack of convulsions of 23 April 2010.

Anyone else have this kind of almost weekly cycling of symptoms?

Thanks,

Dalton

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Office: +971-02-607-5070/5297