From:  <em...@telephonelady.com>
Date:  Wed, 9 Mar 2011 10:57:41 +0000
To:  Gary Thomas <gbthomas8...@sbcglobal.net>, Dalton Garis
<malugss...@gmail.com>, Janice Nichols <jan...@centurytel.net>,
<jack...@att.blackberry.net>, TMIC <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Subject:  Re: [TMIC] Connected?

My husband was originally diagnosed with tm but because he kept getting
"relapses" they began looking into other causes of symptoms. It was later
discovered that he had lyphphoma which caused a leasion (sp) on his spinal
column which looked like tm. He is the only known person where lymphoma
penetrated the myelin. After radiation and chemo the leasion is gone but the
spinal cord damage remains. Dalton recurring incidents are not typical of
tm. I hope they are checking you for MS or other possibilities regarding
your very unusual symptoms.

Emily