Not a joke--like in the states,from super to horrible. There are some very
good doctors in Abbu Dhaby. try here:http://www.americancenteruae.com/ I'm
told they have a great reputation. If you can't find anyone there, I can
arrange for you to meet an American-educated neurologist in Riyadh.
Laura
Lifeportunities <http://www.lifeportunities.com/>: transform your home-based
life into freedom.
Visit the Practical Homeschooling <http://practical-homeschooling.org>blog!

School is a place where children learn to be stupid" ~ John Holt (the man
is a genius)~

How to begin to educate a child. First rule: leave him alone. Second rule:
leave him alone. Third rule: leave him alone. That is the whole beginning.
~D.H. Lawrence