  From: Dalton Garis<mailto:malugss...@gmail.com>
  To: Janice Nichols<mailto:jan...@centurytel.net> ;
rn11...@yahoo.com<mailto:rn11...@yahoo.com> ;
tmic-list@eskimo.com<mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 8:35 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] gone to facebook

  I have a Facebook account, but don't know anything about a TMIC account on
Facebook.  Wouldn't even know how to do it.

  What's wrong with this, anyway?  Facebook just means you have to wait longer
for answers and y0u get all this other stuff like, "Anna has commented on her
new picture," "John just commented on Anna's comment about her new profile
picture," and other useless nonsense.

  Hey, I miss you all.  It's tough out here for all of us.  Fine to go Facebook
but whey eliminate the old working thing at the same time?

  Dalton