From: bobberino <elbobber...@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] gone to facebook
To: "Roger & Terese Pratt" <r.c.pr...@frontier.com>, "Barbara H."
<barbara...@gmail.com>
Cc: "Jeron Rampersad" <rumc...@hotmail.com>, bpe...@austin.rr.com,
cherp...@msn.com, tmic-list@eskimo.com, "kevin weilacher" <hwyfli...@yahoo.com>
Date: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 2:25 PM

Wow........!!!    Nice to see all of this sudden activity at the TMIC
list......... seems to me that y'all were hiding because of the crappy weather.

Nice to hear from 'some many' again.
Yep, we're ones of the earlier members.   Me missus had her first attack on 97
September.    How time flies.

regards,   Bobberino

---- Original Message ----- From: "Roger & Terese Pratt"
<r.c.pr...@frontier.com>