Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 04:03:18 -0500
From: bpe...@austin.rr.com
To: cherp...@msn.com; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] gone to facebook

    Hi Linda et all,

            I'm still here with ya'll, but I do have the Facebook along
          with this.  And I wouldn't dream of leaving this list either.
          This is where it all began, and it's like a warm blanket.  I
          don't post much as it's always the same, day after day;
          nothing to report. But that has a good side I guess.... lol.
          Take care and God Bless!

          Peace,

          Bernie in burning Texas