i personally have not missed a flu shot .

different strokes for different folks.

function dictates.

________________________________
From: "kimharrison...@comcast.net" <kimharrison...@comcast.net>
To: James Berg <molokai...@gmail.com>
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 7:37 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Does anyone know?

when I got TM 7 years ago it was in Oct and I had atleast 6 dr.s ask over and
over if I had gotten a flu shot (i did NOT).. so that would tell me they
suspect a flu shot can cause TM without comming right out and saying so... in
the 7 years I have had TM, i have gotten the "flu" only once, kicked my butt
for 3 days but less price to pay them something else worse happening.. my two
cents don't do it