Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 23:37:18 +0000
From: kimharrison...@comcast.net
To: molokai...@gmail.com
CC: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Does anyone know?

when I got TM 7 years ago it was in Oct and I had atleast 6 dr.s ask over and
over if I had gotten a flu shot (i did NOT).. so that would tell me they
suspect a flu shot can cause TM without comming right out and saying so... in
the 7 years I have had TM, i have gotten the "flu" only once, kicked my butt
for 3 days but less price to pay them something else worse happening.. my two
cents don't do it