From: kimharrison...@comcast.net [mailto:kimharrison...@comcast.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 7:37 PM
To: James Berg
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Does anyone know?

when I got TM 7 years ago it was in Oct and I had atleast 6 dr.s ask
over and over if I had gotten a flu shot (i did NOT).. so that would
tell me they suspect a flu shot can cause TM without comming right out
and saying so... in the 7 years I have had TM, i have gotten the "flu"
only once, kicked my butt for 3 days but less price to pay them
something else worse happening.. my two cents don't do it