 From: PAMELA S <subers...@msn.com>
To: jcs...@yahoo.com; malugss...@gmail.com; bpe...@austin.rr.com; TMC Group
<tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 2:35 PM
Subject: RE: [TMIC] re pins and needles

Dalton;  I think the back injury is probably more accountable for many of your
symptoms than TM.  Or maybe TM was a symptom of the back injury.  Norco has
reduced acetaminophen in it with hydrocodone, but there is still a little bit.
lyrica didn't do anything for me.  Neurontin or gaberpentin (sic) is
predecessor or pregabulin Lyrica.  And, there are a lot of people out there who
develop nasty side effects with the stuff.  I definitely doesn't work for
everyone.   But, the broken back fits into the category of what used to be
called Causalgia or now reflex sympathetic  dystrophy.  And, that's a whole
other animal.