  From: john snodgrass
  To: James Berg ; pjv1...@chartermi.net
  Cc: tmic
  Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2011 7:47 AM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] RE Pins and Needles

  was talking with the neurologist yesterday about the buzzing,vibrating
feeling that sometimes go all the way into my chest but stays mainly in my legs
and feet,,,,when its not buzzing it is burning. he called it something but i
failed to write it down.

  I tried MJ but for me,,,it made it intensify!

  nothing i have taken to date has had any positive effect on that symptom.

  creams,muscle rubs,neuronton,baclofen, Xanax,valium,Lyrica alcohol,MJ.

  scratch that off my to do list.