From: skle...@cox.net
Subject: Re: [TMIC] re pins and needles
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 07:59:42 -0700
To: mingalett...@activ8.net.au

okay, first time I have heard of MJ
My neurologist wrote me a prescription for it!however, even though it was voted
"yes" in Arizona, the Federal Government has put a stop on it.It works better
than anything for me.And, it's true, alcohol is an analgesic and it definitely
kills pain also.See you all at AA!  just kidding.Susan Kleinz, PhxOn Dec 26,
2011, at 6:22 PM, Gillian Clark wrote:Dear pHran3quee, The most excellent
advice as usual!!! I find that Scotch works nicely too. Seems to have less side
effects than most meds too :) Of course, nothing really beats a bit of
MJGilly----- Original Message -----From: frank@franksheldon.comTo: Gerry
Surette ; tmic-list@eskimo.comSent: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 7:43 AMSubject:
Re: [TMIC] re pins and needles

>>my feet became unanalyzed recently I now experience pins and needles under my
>>feet. is >>there anything that can be done to neutralize it?

Gerry,

I find that Bourbon works best to decrease pain and pins/needles.  Bourbon
mixed well with mint, but few medications.

Happy Holidays.

Oh, cutting your feet off actually intensifies the discomfort (phantom limb
pain).

Frank