it is good to know the pros and cons of all that we seek to do,then when
we succeed or fail we will not be surprised.

________________________________
 From: pat cooley <patticoole...@gmail.com>
To: James Berg <molokai...@gmail.com>
Cc: pjv1...@chartermi.net; tmic <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2011 10:33 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] RE Pins and Needles

James when I first got TM I ordered vitamin supplements for TM that came from
India.  After taking them for a few months, my doctor found that it was
affecting my liver.  They were concerned and were going to do a liver biopsy
.  I stopped taking the vitamins and when they did a secon dblood test they
found my liver was back to normal and I didn't need the biopsynormal so I will
never take things that are made in foreign countries.

Patti - Wisconsin

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 3:05 PM, James Berg <molokai...@gmail.com> wrote:

Gerry and Pati--you can control the cost by buying your meds a River
Pharmacy--out of India--they are honest and the drug is quality