 From: "fr...@franksheldon.com" <fr...@franksheldon.com>
To: "Butcher, Bernie (S&FS)" <bernie.butc...@honeywell.com>; Janice Nichols
<jan...@centurytel.net>; tmic-list@eskimo.com; Robert Pall <robthe...@aol.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2012 9:25 AM
Subject: Re:  [TMIC] Is anyone here?

>>Is anyone here?

Actually, some people are outside gardening, some people are working on their
boats(getting them ready to be launched for the season), some people have been
traveling to and from a graduation, some have been just sitting outside
listening to the birds, grass and trees singing songs of spring.. I could go
on, and on.

pH