There is a specific group on Facebook called "People Living with Transverse Myelitis" that you can join. it's like this, but you can chat with people live without emails, and also share as we do here. I just got the invite on Facebook, or you can join and search "People Living with Transverse Myelitis" and click 'join' and it takes about a minute to be accepted. Looks interesting to me, and can't wait to chat with folks one on one without waiting hours or days for a reply. Might want to check it out.
peace,
Bernie in Texas