From: kevin weilacher <hwyfli...@yahoo.com>
To: Bernie Pelow <bpe...@austin.rr.com>; rn11974 <rn11...@yahoo.com>; TMIC
<tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, May 17, 2012 5:31 pm
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Is anyone here?

Actually,
The best Facebook group is the Transverse Myelitis Folks group...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TMFolk/
That is where you'll find the most activity and the majority of the old timers
that were on this group....
It is a closed group meaning that only people that are members of that group
can see what it being posted, that way we can chat about some of the more
personal things regarding TM and not worry about the rest of your Facebook
friends reading about it...
and also, the group welcomes family members and caregivers with open arms...
If they are interested in being active in someones dealings with TM, then they
are welcome to join in and see for themselves what we are going through.
I hope to see some of you there..
Kevin