From: Gary Thomas [mailto:gbthomas8...@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 9:26 AM
To: Transverse Myelitis list
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Face book

I used to get flu shots but stopped after getting TM in 2004.  I have not
had the flu.....until this season!  I got it at around Christmas and am
still not up to full strength (which is not that great anyway due to the
fatigue I already had from the TM).

 So, I am rethinking, should I get the shot next year, or not?  Fortunately,
I did not pass the flu to my 87-year-old dad who always gets the shot but
forgot this time, or my pregnant daughter and her family visiting us while I
was sick, or my wife who has not gotten the shot either.  I think her
chiropractor is not for getting it.  I don't think my doctor or neurologist
had anything against getting the shot.  I guess I'll have a year to think
about it???

The worst part about the flu was that my grandkids were here from Georgia
and I did not get to do much with them.

Gary in Niles, MI