From:  Gary Thomas <gbthomas8...@sbcglobal.net>
Date:  Tuesday, 15  January 2013 12:15 PM
To:  "Butcher, Bernie (S&FS)" <bernie.butc...@honeywell.com>, Linda Egli
<le...@sbcglobal.net>, <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Subject:  Re: [TMIC] Face book

It's nice to read all the comments. We haven't had a lot of conversation. I
get on Facebook a little but not with the TM group.
I think I will still take my chances and not get the flu shot. The flu was
not fun, but still don't want to take a chance on another TM episode. I was
very fortunate in that with the onset of TM I have a balance problem but can
still walk and I do have other issues (fatigue, mild bathroom issues, etc.)
but I still work, keep up the house and get by with taking it a day at a
time but NOT like some others in wheelchairs and very much unable to
function as they once did. So, I may keep on and just realize I went all
these years without a shot and without flu until this season.

Gary in MI