  From: Butcher, Bernie (S&FS)
  To: Linda Egli ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 11:54 AM
  Subject: RE: [TMIC] Face book

  I agree. I was diagnosed with TM in 2002 and MS in 2008. I think it was MS
all along. I stopped getting the flu shot in 2002, and no flu. (just lucky I
guess). I had a transplant in 1993, and my immune system is knocked down by the
anti-rejection meds. My doc and my neuro say to get the shot, but I don't.
it's my belief that they just don't know, they don't really know what causes
TM, they don't know what causes MS, and they don't really know what effect the
flu shot has with my condition.

  So, I'll take my chances. I'm taking Copaxone injections for MS.

  BERNARD BUTCHER

  Honeywell Engineering

  516-577-5868