So is your banding gone?

In a message dated 1/16/2013 8:41:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
pjv1...@chartermi.net writes:

I know that Baclofen helps with my banding.  I take 10mg 3 x daily.  My
neuro wrote the rx for 4x in case I want to take an extra one. I also take
100mg Lyrica 3x daily.  An RN on this site told me Lyrica also helps with
banding so I guess I'm getting double the help.

Patti V - Michigan

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 16, 2013, at 2:03 PM, Susan Kleinz <_skleinz@cox.net_