Dear  Regina,

I forgot to answer  your question.  I have decided to keep my leg and try
to get it to heal by  using electrical stimulation and maybe the oxygen tank
and I am having a Matrix  pain pump put it.  Waiting for them to call to set
up the date and  time.  First they will put a temporary pump in to see if
it works.  If  it does, I will have the surgery to have it implanted.

It is so good to hear  from you again.  I am so glad to be back here.

Love and  hugs,
Judy

In a message dated 1/16/2013 5:54:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,