I know that Baclofen helps with my banding.  I take 10mg 3 x daily. My neuro
wrote the rx for 4x in case I want to take an extra one. I also take 100mg
Lyrica 3x daily.  An RN on this site told me Lyrica also helps with banding so
I guess I'm getting double the help.

Patti V - Michigan

Sent from my iPad