From: heyjude48...@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 18:56:44 -0500
Subject: Stress
To: ashfordrich...@bellsouth.net; pjv1...@chartermi.net; a-ry...@comcast.net;
bpe...@yahoo.com; xbeecla...@gmail.com; ladylind...@yahoo.com;
ladyno...@aol.com; a...@artfarm.com; k...@cole.gen.nz; patticoole...@gmail.com;
bgunny7...@aol.com; r.c.pr...@verizon.net; snow121...@hotmail.com;
j.d...@shaw.ca; jan...@centurytel.net; jcs...@yahoo.com; jefs...@aol.com;
jlu...@eskimo.com; malugss...@gmail.com; thenavigato...@aol.com
CC: tmic-list@eskimo.com

Hello Guys
& Gals,

How is
everyone tonight?  I honestly hope you are well and in good
spirits.

How does
stress affect your life with TM?  What do you do to alleviate it?  How
do you fight it?

We just found
out that my husband (Dave) has cancer of the blood with lesions on his
liver.  He got a call from his Dr. just a few minutes ago.  He has to
go in to talk to the Dr. on Thursday.

I am so
worried about him.  I can't get out of this damn bed to even lift a finger
to help him, because I have a broken leg.

What are some
of the things you do to combat stress in your lives?  We are facing other
things too that are considered major stressors on the stress
scale.

I really need
your help on this.  My TM is acting up like crazy.

Hugs,
Jude,
Michigan
Here's to the nights that