From:  Judy <heyjude48...@aol.com>
Date:  Tuesday, 22  January 2013 6:56 PM
To:  <ashfordrich...@bellsouth.net>, <pjv1...@chartermi.net>,
<a-ry...@comcast.net>, <bpe...@yahoo.com>, Betty Clark
<xbeecla...@gmail.com>, <ladylind...@yahoo.com>, <ladyno...@aol.com>,
<a...@artfarm.com>, <k...@cole.gen.nz>, Pat Cooley <patticoole...@gmail.com>,
<bgunny7...@aol.com>, <r.c.pr...@verizon.net>, <snow121...@hotmail.com>,
<j.d...@shaw.ca>, <jan...@centurytel.net>, <jcs...@yahoo.com>,
<jefs...@aol.com>, <jlu...@eskimo.com>, Dalton Garis <malugss...@gmail.com>,
<thenavigato...@aol.com>
Cc:  <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Subject:  Stress

Hello Guys & Gals,

How is everyone tonight?  I honestly hope you are well and in good spirits.

How does stress affect your life with TM?  What do you do to alleviate it?
How do you fight it?

We just found out that my husband (Dave) has cancer of the blood with
lesions on his liver.  He got a call from his Dr. just a few minutes ago.
He has to go in to talk to the Dr. on Thursday.

I am so worried about him.  I can't get out of this damn bed to even lift a
finger to help him, because I have a broken leg.

What are some of the things you do to combat stress in your lives?  We are
facing other things too that are considered major stressors on the stress
scale.

I really need your help on this.  My TM is acting up like crazy.

Hugs,
Jude, Michigan
Here's to the nights that turned into mornings, with
the friends that turned into family...