From:  Janet Dunn <j.d...@shaw.ca>
Date:  Saturday, 16  January 2013 1:44 AM
To:  <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Subject:  Re: [TMIC] Re:  Lyrica, Psychiatric Evaluations

II was on Lyrica for many years - and it works great.   I cold turkey quit
taking it in November.  Since then I have been getting by on Oxycontin, or
Oxycodone, sometimes both.  However - when the burning pain and the numbness
and whatnot gets too great, I will still take a dose or two of the Lyrica as
it really does help.  I may eventually go back on it full time - depending
on how the next few months pan out.  I prefer the Lyrica over gabapentin
because I can take less of it with greater results.

 Oxy is getting very difficult if not impossible to get in my town.

 Janet