I have been taking Lyrica for about four years for the burning/freezing pain,
pins & needles and ice-pick stabbing pain. It takes the pin, needles, and
stabbing away and makes the burning tolerable, but doesn't remove it. I take it
every eight hours and know if I forgot it for some stupid reason.  I had been
taken gabapentin, but it took too long to work and stopped before my next dose.
 I was miserable most of the time.  I would panic if Lyrica wasn't available.

Doctors are being scrutinized for the number of scrips they write for oxy meds.
 Many of them are cutting back. They now have to record prescriptions in our
computerized health records so they are concerned for their license.

Patti V - Michigan