From: malugss...@me.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Re:  Lyrica, Psychiatric Evaluations
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 07:45:55 -0500
To: xbeecla...@gmail.com

I'm ok with 300 Gabapentin and 150 Lyrica (Pregabelin)
2x/day with an additional dose of Lyrica for breakthrough pain. With the Prozac
and Dilantin also added in 2x/day that brings my medication bill down to just
$161.30/month. When I took just Lyrica and before I had substituted Gabapentin
I was paying almost double that per month.
Dg
Dalton GarisNew York, New York