Also keep in mind that Lyrica takes about two weeks to normalize. During
startup you will experiences Increased dizziness and sleepiness.

And don't worry about dependence. It's way too late for those considerations.
We are in constant pain from contracting a terrible disease. We must not fall
into the false game of comparing ourselves to others or to our old selves.

Dalton Garis
New York, New York