Janice,

I got my TM 2 years ago. It started suddenly with sharp/severe pain at the
waist that lasted for an hour. I got paralyzed waist down within half hour
of the pain episode. I still have pain but it is not severe, so I don't
take any medication for it. With physical therapy, I walk using a walker.
The Bowel and bladder problems remain unchanged. It is life altering and
depressing condition. I am still trying to adjust to the new norm.

Fatimah (NJ)