From: heyjude48...@aol.com [mailto:heyjude48...@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 1:52 PM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] Re: TM & Exhaustion

Hi Friends,

Are any of you suffering with exhaustion?  I am so tired all of the time that I
can't stand it.  What do you do to rid yourself of this malady?

I hope that you have had a nice summer and you are looking forward to a
beautiful fall.  Winter will soon be here and it will be freezing cold here in
Michigan.  How does your TM make you feel in the cold weather?

I love you,
Jude