No flu shots for me either, since 2000. my doctor tells me it's OK,  but I
don't think they really know for sure

Bernie
________________________________
From: Linda Egli [mailto:le...@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Sunday, October 06, 2013 12:35 AM
To: Pat Voorheis
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Re: Getting a flu shot

I don't which I am more afraid of the flu shot or its effects.  My neurologist
said to never receive another immunization of any kind every - that it would
aggravate my TM & make it worse.  I also worry about shingles & ask about the
shot for that & was told no.  I am pretty much a hermit during flu season.
Everyone knows not to come around me with any kind of cold symptoms any time of
the year.