From: Dalton Garis
Sent: Saturday, October 05, 2013 8:25 AM
To: Janice Nichols ; Linda Egli ; heyjude48...@aol.com
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Re: Getting a flu shot

Fellow suffers;
I can now report on getting a flu shot.
So far, it is not good. It is the fifth day and the base pain level, the level
of pain experienced all the time without any additional loads, has increased to
the extent that even the Lyrica is no longer able to contain it. My body is in
a constant state of nerve pain and physical anxiety. I have increased the
dosage of both Lyrica and Gabapentin. Hopefully, this is not a new normal; but
if it is, then I have made a big mistake in getting a flu shot.

Thus, unless you expect to be circulating around many people, and many new
people with whom you have not previously spent much time, then, I don't
recommend it. But living in New York City and taking the subway and other forms
of public transportation, and having to use hand-holds all over the City, I
thought it prudent to get the flu shot. It may still be the right move, but at
this reckoning has come at a high cost, that of being in a distracting level of
pain all the time now, just as I was during the early days of the disease.

Dalton
Dalton Garis
Flushing, Queens
New York, USA