I did see that he had passed away mentioned on a Facebook page a while
back. I was so sorry to hear of it. I do remember him participating here in
the past. I can only imagine what you are going through - it was hard to
lose my mother several years ago, but I think to lose a son or daughter
would be that much harder because we expect that they'll outlive us. I pray
for God's grace and comfort for you.

Psalm 119:76: "Let, I pray thee, thy merciful kindness be for my comfort,
according to thy word unto thy servant."

Barbara H.