So sorry to hear of his passing. May God help you through this - I am sure you have been through so much.
Janice

-----Original Message----- From: wrabal...@gt.rr.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 3:57 PM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC]

I just realized I had not seen much activity. I am not sure this is going to the group, I hope so. Some of you were probably friends with Dennis Rabalais. He passed away on Jan. 29, 2014. He had been sick for so many years, I know he is in a better place. But as a mother I surely do miss him. Today for no reason I have cried all day. I feel like my heart is broken and it is painful. I thank all of you that talked to Dennis for being his friend. I will try to keep an eye out for any of your post.

Bless all of you,
Rebecca Rabalais