(03/04/2011 08:53 AM), Kevin Goodsell wrote:
> You're not using a very wide window by any chance, are you? The
> mouse-position encoding scheme only supports a limited number of
> columns, and people with high-resolution monitors have been running
> into the limitation. This would make the right side of the screen not
> respond to mouse clicks.

Good catch, i'd forgotten about that; that seems to be the problem (161
columns). Strange, I've always used a 161-column term (for side-by-side
80-col panes), but don't recall running into it before.

I thought we were using the xterm-style (longer-reaching) codes now in
CVS? I suppose that might be only when the underlying app specifically
asks for it, or something? Is there a way to enable them?

--
Micah J. Cowan
http://micah.cowan.name/