Nicholas Marriott <nicholas.marri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for this. The OpenBSD kernel bits are in so I've applied your
> diff with some minor tweaks and the required bits for osdep-openbsd.c.

I really like this feature, currently I'm using a shell function to
change the directory and additionally set the default-path.  Maybe
this will render this function unnecessary.

However, I'm not too sure yet if I always like this feature.  Is it
easily possible to disable this feature for new sessions, i.e. by
putting something in the tmux.conf?

Additionally, I think it would be nice to be able to create windows
either with the path of the current window or with the path of the
session.  Can this be accomplished yet?

Learn Windows Azure Live!  Tuesday, Dec 13, 2011