Hi Matthias,

Matthias Lederhofer <mat...@gmx.net> writes:

> Is it easily possible to disable this feature for new sessions, i.e. by
> putting something in the tmux.conf?

I'm not sure what you're asking. If you want to disable the feature for
any sessions created in your config file, then you can just set
default-path explicitly for those sessions.

Or you can use set -g, which will set the same default-path for all
sessions and disable the feature globally.

> Additionally, I think it would be nice to be able to create windows
> either with the path of the current window or with the path of the
> session.  Can this be accomplished yet?

Hmm. I guess the new-session command could take an option to automatically
set default-path to the session cwd at creation time. That would work, but
it's not very clean.

--
Romain Francoise <rfranco...@debian.org>
http://people.debian.org/~rfrancoise/