I think I spoke too fast. KERN_FILE_BYPID only gives you the inode number
of the cwd and the mountpoint of the filesystem where it's located.
Finding the name of the directory from that requires walking the entire
filesystem, which is obviously out of the question...

So I guess we're back to square one.

--
Romain Francoise <rfranco...@debian.org>
http://people.debian.org/~rfrancoise/