Marco wrote:
> On 2013–05–14 Marco wrote:
[...]
>> I know you think the programs are at fault, but apparently it's
>> common practice to make applications respect the stty setting,
>> regardless if it makes sense or not. It's just not practical to
>> file a bug report against so many applications.
>
> Is there anything that can be done from within tmux?

I suppose having an option for new-window and new-session and/or a
server setting that sets the default state of the flowcontrol in the
terminals tmux provides, wouldn't be a completely ridiculous thing to
ask for.  But I know about nothing of tmux's internals to quickly whip
up a patch for that.

Regards, Frank