IXON could be pulled from the client termios like t_cc, look at
window.c:780.

I'm not sure about doing this because there isn't a termios available
for already attached sessions or for clients where stdin is not a
tty. We could fix that but it'd still vary depending where you create
the window from (different terminals, or command prompt, or config
file). This is something we have typically tried to avoid in the past.

We probably need to review where the various bits that make up the
environment for a new window come from in each case.