Hi Bill,

When I did upgraded to Clamav to 0.90 my toaster box .
I cant received any mail.

/var/log/qmail/smtpd/current says:
ERROR: Parse error at line 39: Option LogClean requires boolean argument.

/var/log/clamd/current says:
ERROR: Parse error at line 39: Option LogClean requires boolean argument.
ERROR: Can't open/parse the config file /usr/local/etc/clamd.conf

then I returned to Clamav 0.88.4. It is working

any idea for 0.90

Thanks,

YC